9.07.2008

why can't things always just begin, because they always end in tears

Gavin Hodges, thanks for making my birthday so very, very amazing. Right from the moment you picked me up, to the moment we said goodbye. I couldn't wait for yesterday simply because it was the day that we would hang out, just the two of us. Thanks for lunch, for the present, for the card, for the long walk. When we stopped at that bench, that was the best part of the day. I love it when you warm up your hands on my back, when you lean your head against mine so I can feel you blink, when you run your fingers through my hair, when you kiss me on the cheek and look me in the eyes. You are so cute, so .. amazing, and I'm so glad that we are in the place where we are. Like you said, I haven't even known you for a year, but I am so glad I know you now. I can't believe how great my life is with you in it. I can't believe how much I love you.

My siblings got me The Office, season four, for my birthday, so we watched that the entire time that we were at home. I love it so much! We went out for dinner, and ordered way too many dishes, and when we got home we had a blizzard cake! I ate way too much cake, but we still have so much left. Being seventeen feels no different from being sixteen. Even though so many things are changing, I still feel the same.

listening to: introduction - voxtrot

No comments: