9.05.2008

i cannot live without your voice

The week is over! It felt so dragged out. Math makes me want to fall asleep, social studies is pretty funny, chemistry is interesting, and I have a spare! Which I think is pretty darn awesome. Classes being an hour long rocks. I like running into Gavin on my way to math.

Tonight I have to work, and then it's the weekend. I am actually quite excited for tomorrow! It's getting pretty close.

Okay, I'm updating this right now. I worked for an hour before my assistant manager told me that the place was dead and that I could leave. Which I thought was pretty sweet, although I doubt I'll get paid. Oh well. My family is finally back to normal! I love it. Sometimes it feels kind of tense, but I guess that's how it used to be, and at least my parents are talking to each other, and sitting with each other again. Life is really good right now. But we're out of chocolate milk.

No comments: