9.19.2008

we're so close to something better left unknown

Things have looked up this week. Gavin and I are friends again. I've kept to my word and I've done my homework every day since Wednesday, which is good for me because I really need to change my lazy ways. I guess I have to thank Calm for helping me realize how I was spending my time. I spent so much time reading! I finally finished all of the Twilight books. Breaking Dawn was surprising! Last night I got my hair cut. I miss my hair being really long! I liked the way it was cut before, because my hair was more layered I guess. But Nancy said that it didn't even really look like my hair got cut. And nobody else really noticed, so it's alright. I just wanted my bangs cut so they wouldn't be in front of my eyes.

There are some times when I break, and my mind reverts to old memories. I can't help it, there are just so many things that remind me. It's like if every single thing, no matter what, has a tie and it's attached to some thing that actually meant something to me. I doubt I'll ever be able to forget any of it, but it's not hurting quite as much, and I'm feeling happy the majority of the time.

No comments: