9.10.2008

was it ever worth it

I finally got my hands on Twilight, and I read through math class. It's making it a bit easier; when I read, I can't focus on anything else, and that's exactly the way things need to be like right now. Whenever I stop, and then I start thinking, my mind automatically goes to him and it's depressing. But I'm just reading this. This is not the end of the world. This is the beginning of trying to find myself again, and being my own person again.

Today was a better day. Mikalina baked me cookies. Just having my friends is making this a whole lot better.

edit (10:35 pm): it stopped working halfway through, when they fell in love with each other and it painfully brought back so many memories. So many things remind me of him. I need somebody to convince me that everything is alright, please.

listening to: what do you think happens next? - final fantasy

No comments: