9.15.2008

this can't be what you want, but you didn't have to demolish me

I just finished Eclipse, and I can't wait to read Breaking Dawn. But there's just one thing about this series that bothers me.

There are just so many things that remind me of the past three months. It's brought up so many memories; so many conversations are echoes of ones that I've had; like the personal sun. I was his personal sun.

New Moon was the hardest for me. Not just the beginning, but the end. Because I know that he doesn't love me anymore, that he and I will never be together again. But the conclusion of New Moon gives me false hope that it could happen, and that's the part of all of this that hurts me the most.

I wish I could fast forward all of this, or grab my heart and smash it to pieces. I hate feeling like this. And I apologize that this has been the only thing I've been able to write about.

No comments: