9.21.2008

you were what i wanted, i gave what i gave

This weekend I went to a funeral in Edmonton, and it was incredibly sad because I couldn't stand to see how devastated my relatives were. My siblings and I were not close to my great aunt, but to see my great uncle .. that hurt so much.

My grandparents are staying at my house, I do not know how long. But it's nice; I love my grandparents. Gavin and I just had a conversation on msn about how I was, and I'm glad that it wasn't in person because I was getting pretty close to crying. This doesn't feel like the best. I wish I was brave enough to ask him what I wanted to know, but I wasn't. The bravest thing I've ever done was admit to him how I felt, and it just ended up with me getting brutally hurt. And him being sorry doesn't make it feel any better.

No comments: