9.09.2008

i never loved nobody fully

I didn't see it coming.

And now I'm trying so hard not to cry, and it's not working. He was always there for me. I told him everything. I trusted him so much, and suddenly it's gone. I understand why he doesn't want this right, and it makes so much sense but I don't want it to. I want him to realize that this is a mistake. Two days ago was the best day ever, and now I feel absolutely terrible. There can't be a feeling worse than this. My heart feels like stone and it's sinking faster than ever.

This is going to be so hard. We spent the past time together building so many memories, and now when I'm given time alone to think, it all comes rushing back to me and it hurts so badly. I wish I said something to fight it, but if I opened my mouth I would've cried. This doesn't make any sense. I spent all of my 11:11s wishing for us to be together for a long time, and none of them came true.

How could you do this to me? You told me not to doubt you, that you loved me and that we would last. That I wouldn't lose you. Now I feel like I've lost so much. And if I would have said something, I would have told you that you can't just give up at the first obstacle! That we could still work! That I spent nine months trying to get to know you, trying to win your heart, and now you're giving it all up. I want to stay being friends with you, because you were my best friend before all of this happened, and I don't want to lose anymore than I need to. I loved you. I still love you. And the worst part is that even though you broke my heart, you are still the nicest guy, and I could never hate you. And I wish you were here. This is going to take so much time.

No comments: