1.31.2010

attention good people of the universe

After three years of blogging about stupid things, I have decided to stop blogging on Blogger and instead move to tumblr. This is basically because:
a) I already have a tumblr page where I just reblog and like photos and stuff that other people post, so it's easier to just manage my blogs on one website.
b) Tumblr is just really easy and I like the layout there a lot more.
c) Honestly, I feel like I want to have a public blog that my friends can read (yes, very self-centered) and there are a lot of things I have written in this blog that I feel are very personal. I know, hey? I have this blog available to the whole wide web and I think it's too personal! Hilarious!

I'm not going to delete this blog but I will not post here anymore. There are way too many posts on this blog to erase this whole thing! Although, there are a lot of ridiculously depressing posts and a lot of ridiculously cheesy posts going on here with all of the memories and good stuff I wrote about. This whole blog was exactly what I wanted to be - a way to remember things that are going on with my life - but I feel like starting fresh will be good. I guess I should've done it at the beginning of the month to make it more symbolic, hey? Ah well. I'm going to try to incorporate more short and sweet things and try to stop with the pretentious non-paragraph posts. Maybe I'll try a different writing style; every time I read over my posts, I hate the way I put my words!

So here is the link to the new blog: http://setooo.tumblr.com. I'm sorry if this is a hassle, since I won't be up on your dashboard anymore, but to be honest, I'm not that interesting so you don't have to be obligated to follow me anymore.

Goodbye I Wish I Was A Writer, June 30, 2007 - January 31, 2010, 360 posts. You were a good listener.

listening to: mushaboom - feist

No comments: