1.06.2010

life goes on

I currently have a 3.34 GPA. I guess it's pretty good considering the amount of time I spent awake/paying attention in my classes. Linear algebra was disappointing though, I honestly thought I did well on that final. Oh well. I guess I'll try harder next semester. I'm going to get the book my cousin recommended to me and study better.

Right now I'm listening to Contra, Vampire Weekend's album that's coming out next Monday. It's good! It's really catchy. And then after I'll listen to Owen Pallet's live recording, and then another live recording. I'm excited for Friday.

edit: I forgot to write about the dream I had last night! I dreamed I somehow acquired a Canon 50D so I was taking pictures of my family, my house etc. but all of the pictures kept coming out terrible. I didn't understand.

listening to: taxi cab - vampire weekend

No comments: