1.13.2010

yawn

Okay I have to go to bed soon (I really haven't been going to bed early OR drinking enough water, my bad times two), but I guess I haven't blogged for the past two days and I will probably forget some funny stuff that has happened.

Yesterday I went shopping with Cailey and Mikki because I didn't have any classes. We basically went shopping for stuff for their trip, so I just chilled out. I bought a mint chocolate at MEC because I was so hungry and it was great. After that, we found a place called The Holy Grail that makes delicious food! Fries and hamburgers and paninis, mmmmm so good. After that, they went to the library and I went to the mall to buy Heartland and Contra which are both amazing! Heartland is just chocolate to my ears, Owen Pallett is a genius. It all just works, even though there are so many layers to his songs. Oh man oh man. I can't stop listening to it on repeat.

After that I went to work, some girl was really snarky about eating food in the lab (you're not allowed to eat in the lab and we have numerous signs saying so). "Oh, really? I've never been told that I can't eat in here." OH REALLY? Ugh. It was a pretty long day, but nothing compared to today.

I'm so not used to spending an entire day at school. I really enjoy my math 271 class because my professor is really interesting and the stuff he teaches his interesting. I really wish, though, that he wouldn't have a lab tomorrow so I could just not go to school tomorrow until work again, but oh well. I had lunch with Natalie and later Sheila, and I just didn't feel like going to calculus so I didn't go. I think we were just reviewing integrals anyway, so it wasn't that big of a deal. I can't skip anymore classes though. Philosophy was really weird, it all felt like common sense stuff.

Art was really funny today. It's so late that by that time I wish I was already at home, but then my art professor shows us how to make clay busts and plaster sculptures and it's really interesting. And my professor ... oh man. While he was kneading the clay, he asked everyone if they had used clay before. He then told us a story about how in high school, he made a bong out of clay. His laughter is so infectious. Later on, when he was showing us the plaster demo, the first balloon popped, and then the second balloon popped, and then there was a leak in the bag. So when he tried to do it over again, when he was cutting the string of the other balloons on the nozzle of the plaster machine off, he inadvertently sliced open his balloon, causing plaster to spill everywhere. It was too funny. I'm really glad I joined this art class! The people are nice and it's just so relaxing.

listening to: keep the dog quiet - owen pallett

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.