1.25.2010

it's easy

I've been opening up to more people lately than I used to before ... maybe it's because it doesn't exactly hurt very much anymore. Good thing? Yes. The past year and a half have been quite the vertical climb, I have to admit. There are still a lot of times where the memories come back, but hey, I know they are only memories. It was good while it lasted, but things are good right now.

So. Calculus is fun. My professor makes it all simpler, and time goes by faster with him. He's just got this quality that makes me respect him and enjoy learning from him. I hung out with Heather for a little while, I wish we could've spent more time together. I ate dinner alone, which was weird because my iPod died and I didn't bring my laptop in hopes of doing some math (dumb), so I just sat there and thought about things. Art class was really interesting, I love looking at other people's work and today we got to see a lot of stuff my art teacher's done. He is so funny! "I gave this table to my mom and dad and they ruined it. Stupid mom and dad! They're always disappointing me. I'm never giving them another artwork again EVER!" I couldn't help but laugh. Anyway. Walked back to math sciences with Stephanie, we talked about stuff like God existing and other things and it was nice. It always feels like I'm chipping off some of the hurt I have built up inside of me when I talk to other people about it.

listening to: giving up the gun - vampire weekend

No comments: