1.11.2010

today was the first day back at school

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be! I like my professors. Or, at least the ones that I met. My math 271 professor has a great Asian accent and he is good at explaining things. I didn't learn anything really in my computer science lecture, I had lunch with Natalie, someone else was filling in for my math 253 professor and he was kind of mean. I was really tempted to take a nap. My philosophy class was cancelled so I went to the bank and to Starbucks and to London Drugs to try to kill time.

I worked and then hung around in Mac Hall. Just as I was about to go to my art lecture, I saw Noor and Roger on Omegle having hilarious conversations with strangers. It tempted me to skip my lecture, but I decided to go anyway. I rode the elevator up with a girl, and after we both got off on the sixth floor, she asked me what class I was in. She was very outgoing, I wish I was more like her. My art class is really small - probably twenty people! The girl I befriended then introduced herself to the other three people sitting near us, so I introduced myself, and I guess we are friends? Or at least friendly. It was nice. My art professor is hilarious! He kept cracking us up unintentionally during class, with his pneumonic devices and his troubles with the computer. We got a tour of the art building, and then we got to go home early. I finally found out what my class is about - sculpting! I get to sculpt! I'm kinda excited.

listening to: i'm a loser - the beatles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will not acquiesce in on it. I assume precise post. Expressly the appellation attracted me to read the sound story.