1.01.2010

why is this going so slow?!

Wow. I am resolving to never ever drink as much as I did last night, because that was pretty ridiculous. It was fun though! But today it was pretty awful.

I guess I'll backtrack a couple days, since I haven't been going on here lately. Two days ago, I hung out with Heather all day and it was really great! We went shopping on 17th and talked and got our asses kicked by the cold. We went to both Purr locations and got nice stuff. We gave a homeless man some change and he wiped off the snow from her car. Heather thought he was telling her to find another parking spot. We ate at Nellie's and it was delicious, and then we tried to eat a brownie but it was just too big. We went to TD and didn't find anything there, and then she dropped me off at my friend's apartment, where I spent the night.

We went to Superstore to go buy food and liquor, and then we started playing Sociables which was kinda fun. At first it was Maggie, Nick, Jade, and me, and then Toni showed up. After a while we started Skyping with Jacqui, but the internet kept cutting out, and then Jesse came and drank a lot of my vodka. Masart came a while later and Toni and Nick left, and we played Sociables again. Jesse, being totally drunk, stripped off all of his clothes for picture time, even though Maggie meant to be in the shower with his clothes on. Then he made Jade do the same, but in her underwear. Then we all felt like we had enough to drink so we just laid on the bed and talked. Well, listened to Jesse talk about the girl he was in love with until he passed out. Later we tried to get him to wake up because he had to drive home to give his dad his truck's key, but he wouldn't wake up. When we finally tried to move him, he puked all over the carpet and it was so disgusting. We cleaned it all up, and even though I really didn't want Masart to drive home because he was still drunk, he did and that scared the shit out of me. Seriously, I hated the fact that I was letting him go home, but he wouldn't stay over, or decide to take the train, or let us call him a cab. He texted us later and told us that he got home alright, but seriously I never want to be put in that situation ever again. We went to bed at 5:30, after a heart-to-heart with Maggie and Jade, and woke up at 11. I got home at around two, and vacuumed/washed the hardwood floors. Then I took a nap because I was so freaking tired.

I went to the Drum and Monkey to meet up with Heather, and also Tess, Ciaran, and Cailey because they decided to go there too. First I found Cailey and them, and then Heather came by and brought me over to her table to meet her friends. This guy named Cam kept talking to me about UVic, and about being a park ranger or something like that. It was kinda funny and weird at the same time. After a little while I went back to hang out with Cailey and them, and we decided to head back to Tess' house to play games and stuff after a shot. Cailey's mom picked us up, and dropped us off at Ciaran's car. The two minutes standing out in the cold was so bad I couldn't stop shivering! Thank goodness the car ride was short. We brought a whole bunch of liquor from her basement fridge, and the vodka in her kitchen. We also got chips and dip. I first started out with a Corona which turned out to had expired on May 2, 2009, so it was really really strong (that was drink number three for the night, by the way). There was only fifteen minutes until the countdown and none of us were drunk yet, so we decided to play chandeliers. I put way too much vodka in my drinks! It was half and half, and I had to drink four times. And I chugged them all down, it was ridiculous. Tess freaked out that there were only two minutes until midnight, even though it was 11:48 and not 11:58 so that was really funny. After we decided to stop drinking because I knew I was done, and we had only played for seven minutes. I couldn't stand for some odd reason, so I ended up lying on the ground, and Cailey couldn't stop laughing at me and her laugh made me laugh and my laugh made her laugh, so we just couldn't stop laughing because I was really drunk and she wasn't really, but it was just so funny. Tess yelled at us to go downstairs to watch the countdown on the TV because we didn't really know which clock was right, so we made it just in time to count down from five! We banged pots and pans and I made Tess and Ciaran kiss. Tess wanted to count down again because she liked banging the pot, and I laughed at that and Cailey laughed at me. We just could not stop laughing. We went to go play Dutch Blitz, and I couldn't go fast at all. It was as if everything was in slow motion, and I kept doing things wrong and I kept laughing which made it really, really hard. Ciaran won and then we decided to stop playing because it was too hard for me and Cailey. The rest of what happened is kind of a blur, I think Ciaran took the rest of the pictures on my disposable camera because it's now down to zero, and I can't remember if I puked in the bathroom, or if I only puked in the bucket that Tess provided me with. Ciaran was really nice, he held my hair back and rubbed my back while I puked, and gave me bread and water and I just felt so ridiculous. I kept apologizing and saying how embarrassed I was. My dad picked me up and him and my sister laughed at how drunk I was. Then we picked up my younger sister and she judged me. I ate a mini orange and drank another glass of water before I went to bed, but that did not stop me from having the worst hangover ever today. It was so bad!! I am never drinking that much again, ever. I swear on my life.

No comments: