1.17.2010

woooooooo!

Yesterday was absolutely hilarious. I worked for six hours, and then went to Jenny's house for her birthday. The other girls got me to dress up (I had to borrow everyone's everything, and they put makeup on me) and then we headed over to this guy name Jason's house to go predrink. After a couple shots of vodka, and trying to figure out rides (which apparently was extremely hard), we all went down to the Whiskey. It was pretty much dead when we got there. Jenny got a couple more drinks. The girls drank. I chilled out with the guys. More drinks. Pretty soon, all the girls were dancing and I was hanging out at the table with all the guys. I talked to Paul a lot and it was pretty fun. He bought us a round of drinks, and then occasionally I'd see Jenny and all the other girls dancing and I couldn't help but laugh! Jenny was so drunk she was being supported by everyone else, and every few minutes someone would shout "happy birthday Jenny!" and everyone would chant her name, and everyone else would look at us like we were crazy. I loved it. Dancing with them was fun. A guy I met that night (but I can't remember his name!) who was friends with Jenny kept doing cheesy dance moves with me, and then he kept asking me why I wouldn't go and dance. So we all danced around together. I helped one of the girls go to the washroom because she was done and everyone kept telling us to cut her off. It was fun but I'm not the biggest fan of clubs so I left early with Gabe. Everyone was so drunk! It was so amusing.

No comments: