6.03.2008

the best you ever had was just a memory

Exclamation marks! I'm blogging a lot these days. Gavin and I drove to Safeway during lunch because I was originally going to buy a cake for band, but that's not going to be until next Tuesday. So instead, he bought a pizza bun and croissants for both of us. As we were walking back to the school, we came to the topic of us being official, which we aren't because we haven't gone on an actual date. So, he asked me what a proper date was, and suddenly he swung our arms and exclaimed, "hey Allison! Do you want to go on a date with me on Friday?" We're going to see Prince Caspian on Friday.

Anyways. It turns out that yearbooks are out! I didn't order one, so I'm just going to make my OWN yearbook. I'm going to have to make a cover and everything. Then people won't forget to write me notes again!

During chemistry I went through Kim's yearbook, and when we actually had to do work I totally blanked out. We got it done in time to play three round of Boggle, though. I figured out why I did so badly on the quiz .. M = molarity, not moles! In band, we really didn't do anything. I told everybody about cake money. It turns out that there are not 45 people in my band class, so I will be paying for some of it myself. Oh well.

After school, Gavin drove me to my orthodontist appointment, and it took them 12 minutes to change the wire and then we headed to Kensington to get Megan's present. After we got the order done, we decided to walk around while we waited. Right when we were talking about avoiding Megan, we looked up at the window of Higher Ground and saw her waving at us. Which was ridiculously weird. We were going to go get crepes, but we didn't exactly know where it was so we ended up having to cross the street and walk back, and at that time we saw Abbey and Megan, and we must've looked like dorks because we were just on the other side of the road, walking the opposite direction. And the crepes place was closed. We headed to Riley Park and just sat on the bench and talked for a while before finally having to walk back to The Rocket to pick up the shirt. I warmed up his hands. He cooled down mine.

listening to: colorado - grizzly bear

No comments: