6.26.2008

i can't find the cello or yet the french horn

  1. While at the Sled Island poster show, a guy kicks my shoe and asks for a high five. It turns out he mistook me for my sister. It turns out he was Jordan from Azeda Booth.
  2. Kris Ellestad asks me if Megan and I will go outside to listen to him perform. Unfortunately, I was on the phone and could not really listen to him.
  3. After the Grizzly Bear show last night, while talking to my sister, Chad VanGaalen comes strolling along with his bike and starts talking to my sister's friends. As much as I wanted to say something to him, and although my sister was going to find a way to cut into the conversation, she got distracted and started talking to Taylor from The Neighbourhood Council. I still cannot talk to anyone from The Neighbourhood Council out of fear that I will sound like a dork (times I have seen members of The Neighbourhood Council: five).

No comments: