6.13.2008

right from the start i was stabbed in the heart

I have a nervous feeling in my stomach! My math exam is coming up really soon. So the past two days have been somewhat busy. On Wednesday it was the last day of school, so pretty much no work was done whatsoever, except in math. In English we watched a movie, and Tamara drove me crazy with her "Oh look Allison! That's you!" insults that were very feeble. All because I told her that the ugly monkey in the opening scene looked like her.

In chemistry, we were supposed to work on review but automatically everyone ignored it and six people came over to Kim's desk to play Boggle with us. I won, with a whole bunch of points! Ian struggled. Our teacher gave us snacks, only to tell us that we weren't allowed to eat them during the class. Like what the heck. She also made us do an evaluation of her teaching. I doubt anybody was honest.

At lunch we met up with Cailey, Mikki, Megan, Tess, and Adrian as they tried to look for crickets. We found one, and then headed back to Diana's table to eat. Kate got really mad at us being a couple and so crushed our hands with her yearbook while I was trying to get my pen back. It hurt. There were cookie battles, and lots of crumbs everywhere.

In bio, we played more Boggle! It was a lot of fun. Tim is really good at it! Bonnie decided to play with umbrellas in the room, which made Sid very superstitious. Kaitlyn, Justine, Alyssa #1 and #2, and Catrin headed out to buy coffee for all of us. Gavin came in the room after to hang out because he had a spare. After class, we talked to Jessica for a bit, and then met up with Cailey, Megan, and Mikki again. Out of the blue, we made plans to hang out that evening, and I felt bad because Gavin waited to take the train with me and I ended up going straight to Cailey's house.

Cailey and I had a lot of fun! We first played Boggle. Then, we went out puddle jumping, which led us to a baseball diamond, where we made rivers across the entire diamond. Later, we went to the park and played tetherball, even though the pole was surrounded by a massive puddle. I got schooled. Later, we went to the playground and spun around in the eggs, I almost ran into the fence. We swung on the swings, played on the four person teeter totter, and then headed back to her house to make dinner. On the way back, we found a weird tree and I climbed up it, and when we got back to her house we had to walk her dog. We got a lot of talking done, it was really great! When we were in the middle of making dinner, Megan and Mikki showed up and we played more Boggle. Then we went out to go puddle jumping, except we ended up in the field by her house, and a massive puddle was in the middle. Cailey and Mikki started innocently splashing each other, when suddenly it led to a whole out brawl, and Megan joined in. I documented. It was really fun to watch, they got totally soaked and after making the tennis court all wet, and after Cailey almost ate the pavement, we went back to Cailey's house so they could take off all of their wet things. After they were changed, we went to go get a movie. We got Dan in Real Life. We tried to set it up on the Windows computer, but it didn't work and we kept calling Robin to help us, only to switch to the Mac after. When Megan and Mikki had to leave, it started pouring outside. Cailey and I were watching the movie in the dark when there was a huge flash of lightning and then a massive clap of thunder. It was crazy. It was a really good night.

Yesterday I studied math until I got bored, so for about two and a half hours. Gavin picked me up for dinner, and we went to have Korean BBQ, although neither of us knew how to really eat it, what with all the toppings and rice they gave us. I made myself look like a fool, because I couldn't use my chopsticks to eat around the bones. After we finished, we went to a park and walked completely around it by the river. It was really, really, really nice. I had an amazing time.

Two hours until my exam, I'm freaking out a bit now.

No comments: