6.18.2008

i keep drowning in your love

I am almost completely done school, yet why do I feel so stressed out? This weekend is turning out to be so difficult. I hate calling work to tell them I can't show up, because I haven't worked for the past two weeks. I guess my reasons are all valid, but it all seems so weird. I can't work because I'm volunteering. I can't work because I'm entering a skills competition. And on top of that, my brother's birthday party is on Saturday, and I really want to see The Neighbourhood Council that day, so I have to coordinate what time I'm going to go to Olympic Plaza for that. Everyone wants to hang out this weekend, but it's impossible. There's no room.

But anyways, I'm pretty happy. Screw bio, it felt like it wasn't that hard but you never know. Everything in life has clicked into place, I feel right and happy and summer is hurtling closer at a insanely fast speed.

No comments: