6.21.2008

i've always been in love with you

The past two days have been absolutely great. On Thursday, I studied like no other for the entire morning. I don't get it; chemistry was the one subject I did not care about the most, and yet I studied the hardest for it. Anyways, after I finished studying, Gavin picked me up and we went to his house to hang out for a little bit. We worked on a song and then we jumped on his trampoline, which was really, really dirty. And made my hair really staticky. Especially whenever we started fighting, and he would drag me across it. After his parents came home, we went out for a picnic with a great selection of food: two canned drinks, one cheese bun, one stick of pepperoni, two plums, two cookies, and an almost-empty bag of Ritz crackers. But, I only ate hate of the cheese bun and got full, so it was okay. We went to a park in Silver Springs, and decided to go down a path he had never taken, to find ourselves by the river. We crossed over it and headed to the very top of another hill, where everyone could see us. When we were kissing. It was a bit embarrassing, especially when a guy came by with his dogs and he actually said hi. Like wow. After that we walked back to his car, but not without having another grass fight. He drove me home and we talked on MSN while I pretended to study.

Yesterday, the chemistry test wasn't that hard. It all went by and is now a blur. I'm done school! Kim, Cydney, Bonnie, Anna, Aidan, Katie, and I all went to Earls for lunch. Aidan left after that and we trooped over to Dairy Queen. Then Bonnie had a great idea to go to Cameo and Cufflinks, to look at the dresses. And then the people there told us that we could try some on. So, we scrambled to find dresses (it was hard for me because everything was too big!) and they looked fabulous. And after we tried on nice dresses, we tried on really ridiculous ones. Gowns you could only find in princess movies. It was hilarious. The worst part, however, was that Cydney and I had left our cameras out in Kim and Katie's cars, so we had to settle with taking pictures on Cydney's phone. I really wish I had brought my camera though! After that, we went to the dollar store and tried on hats and things and it was really funny until one of the employees told us we couldn't do it anymore. After that, Kim drove me home because I had left my phone at home, and Gavin and I were going to go somewhere after. Three minutes after I got home, Gavin gave me a call, and he picked me up 17 minutes later.

We went to Market Mall to get my brother a present, and then we went to his house so I could help him draw some stuff he needed for his missions trip. My first drawing came out really good, and then they got progressively worse from there. I had dinner with his family, and then after we all watched Pan's Labyrinth (again, but I really liked it). It was a really good night. Gavin drove me home after, and we stayed on my driveway for another ten minutes before finally saying goodbye.

And this weekend is looking like it's going to be an action packed one!

No comments: