6.08.2008

i went to ninja school to learn how to murder you

I'm exhausted and my head hurts, but right now I have time to blog so I guess that's what I'm going to do. Somebody checked this in France! When I clicked on the URL, it was all translated in French and that was kind of exciting. But anyways.

Technically it is Sunday, but I'm going to pretend that it is actually Saturday. So yesterday (Friday) after school I went to the band party, which really wasn't that exciting because not many people came, and well there wasn't much to do. I got to hang out with Brittany though! That was really funny, we stood by the fire and had conversations that would have to stop because we were laughing too hard. People kept walking by at the wrong moments, like when we were talking about being pregnant to food or whatnot. We took jumping pictures off of a picnic table, and Brittany kept freaking out about how high it was, which made me laugh even more. After a while, Gavin showed up (Brittany: "ooooh, your lover is here! I'm sorry I said that!") and most of the people there decided to play baseball. We went over to talk to Mikki and Megan, and then Gavin got picked on a team and I walked away. Baseball really isn't that fun when you play with a bunch of band people, you know with the non-hitting and stuff. Kate, Brittany and I spent the time talking, and then we decided to go to a playground only to find that some kids were already there. So we headed back to our playground, and played on the teeter totter and went on the swings. Gavin came back from playing baseball, and we tried to climb a tree. Well, we did climb the tree actually. My clothes got really dirty. We hung out with Kate and Brittany some more before finally heading off to go to the movies.

Prince Caspian was really good. Umm I love being with Gavin, I just have to say that. This paragraph is going to be really cheesy and boring. I love holding his hand, and leaning on his shoulder, even when it means that I have to watch the movie sideways. I love when he puts his hand on my leg, because that's where I'm actually really sensitive so my leg had mini spasms the entire time, and I loved that feeling. I don't know why. I love being able to feel his phone vibrate because my hand is on his leg. I love when we lean again each other's heads, and when he whispers funny comments about the movie in my ear.

After the movie ended we headed over to Megan's for movie night. When we got there, we found everyone sitting in the dark. Apparently they sat like that after the first movie ended to wait for us. We watched Indiana Jones. I got to stay until midnight, so I got to watch half of the movie. When we left, everyone all of a sudden had to leave. Gavin drove Adrian and I home. When we got to my house, we hugged in my driveway for a little while, and I gave him a kiss on the cheek and just really, it was a great night.

I woke up at 7:00 this morning, thinking it was a lot later than it actually was and freaking out. My dad and I left at 7:30 and drove all the way up to Golden. I slept a lot on the way, I kept waking up and then falling back to sleep. Today's round was really wonky; I scored 106 but I definitely could have done better, I was doing alright on the front nine and I just totally messed up on the back. There were only four girls, so I won low gross! I've never won low gross before. I used the gift certificate to buy my sister a coat. I also won the skills competition in the girl's division, so I won a sleeve of balls, and nobody got long drive or closest to the pin, so I won a hat by calling Heads. The wait between ending our game and the awards ceremony was a million years, and it was hard to decide which coat to get my sister, so we didn't leave Golden until after 8:00. We stopped at a McDonald's to get a bite to eat, and it seemed like 14-year old boys worked there. After we placed our order they forgot to actually do anything, so we had to wait fifteen minutes to get our food. The people who worked there seemed kind of obnoxious. We finally left Golden at 8:30, and after a while I kept drifting in and out of sleep. I managed to stay awake until 10:25, when I finally crashed and when I rested my eyes I just ended up sleeping. I woke up right when we got into Calgary, and I had to call my younger sister in order to pick her up. We finally got home at midnight.

Well, I'm kind of tired, and I have another tournament to play tomorrow. I'm going to see Islands tomorrow!

No comments: