5.30.2008

every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end

The panic hasn't left my stomach, I don't think it'll leave until something is finally decided. I wish we decided something already.

Chemistry was boring and pointless, as usual. We didn't really do anything in band. The only thing I was looking forward to today was lunch, when I'd be able to see Gavin and we'd finally get our private talk. Except when he met me in the band room, we walked out with Cailey, Bronwyn, and Mikki, and Cailey walked outside with us, and studied her bio while we sat beside each other against the tree. When Cailey and I went back in, Bronwyn joyfully asked, "so, how was the special, super private lunch?" To which Cailey replied, "what special lunch?" It was weird to feel so amused yet disappointed at the same time.

It's kind of like this game I've been playing on my iPod for about a week. I always manage to get really close to winning, except a couple things get in my way, and I have to start all over again. And it's frustrating; I stay up until 1:00 trying to win this game, but always fail at the end. I stay up until 1:00 thinking about all of this, and thinking about what everything means.

On a better note, I thoroughly enjoyed bio. Except for when I totally collapsed after being spun in the chair .. my bone hurt. Talking to you made me feel like a hundred dollars, I'm so glad that I can talk to you about these kinds of things again. When bio finished, Gavin came by the room and walked with me upstairs, and when we had to part ways he gave me a hug that made me smile like an idiot all the way to math class. But then again, everyone was bouncing off the walls in math today. After the fire alarm, we got to leave, and I really wanted to talk to Gavin and maybe get it all solved, but he wasn't there.

I feel like such a dork, talking about him so much.

Mikki and I headed downtown, and I even couldn't stop talking about him there. I feel so weird gushing like this, thinking about him all the time. But anyways. It was really nice talking to Mikki about this stuff, and knowing that she understands. We made it downtown and parked her bike by the Olympic Plaza station to go to the Asian market. We went to Ling Maew and I met my sister's friends, who of course commented on how identical we looked. I bought a really cool photograph of a robot, and got five pins for two dollars. I really like my sister's friend, she is really nice. After we looked around at some of the other vendors, and ended up buying a pair of aviators each because they were two for twelve dollars. I want contacts so I can wear them! After that, we decided to walk to American Apparel, which turned out to be a huge mistake because we had to walk about twenty five blocks to get there, and it was crazy hot and our backpacks were heavy. I got two t-shirts at American Apparel, because they were nice colours, and they were comfy, and they were cheap. The gold track jacket was pretty cool. The sweater Mikki liked was too.

We headed back to the train station (via bus, thankfully), and it was super busy. And it turned out that bikes weren't allowed on the train until 6, which really sucked because it meant that Mikki had to bike home from there. I feel so bad, but she kept saying that it was okay. I hope it was.

I was planning on doing my homework outside, but then there was a thunder shower, so that kind of dashed my hopes. The invisible shield came in the mail today, it's on my iPod now. I finished my math homework, and that's good because now I just have to finish my bio. I'm not sure if I really want to do it right now, though.

And I can't feel anything with my tongue because I just had some pineapple slices.

No comments: