5.13.2008

you missed my eye, i wonder why i didn't complain

I am happy! Mainly because AP is over. Also because I'm just at a point where everything is coming together, I am at equilibrium with my friends and family, and June is coming soon, and just everything in general is really great!

Today in chemistry there was a sub, so half of my class didn't even show up at the beginning of class. And then, while he was talking on the phone in the first fifteen minutes, probably five people left. Kim and I worked, and as we did, people just got up and started leaving. By the time there was only thirty minutes left in class, only five of us were still in the class. We played Boggle.

Elliot made my day today, it's just so sweet how he can be so amazed by the way I do percussion. Like, how I can play tambourine while at the same time reading The Advocate. Note: When you only have two parts, it's easy.

listening to: european oils - destroyer

No comments: