5.20.2008

i've tried telegraphs and birds that fly

My weekend was decent. I like hanging with Cailey, a lot. We did a lot of stuff. I stayed way longer than I expected, it wasn't until 10 when my dad picked me up. I didn't get to go hiking yesterday, but I stayed at home and finally started on the poster for Sled Island. And I'm pretty happy about it! The only thing my sister can say about it is that she likes boats. But anyways. I just have to colour it, and then I think I'll get actual poster paper and put it up in the band room, because it's the easiest place to put it. I kind of want to put it up somewhere else awesome, like at CJSW where people actually are interested in that stuff. But anyways. After dinner I went golfing with my dad, and it was comfortable. It was beautiful outside. On the last hole I chipped in a birdie, it was absolutely amazing. It felt good. I felt good yesterday. I feel good today, all the time, I felt good after we talked, and when you said goodbye (not because you were saying goodbye, but because you said goodbye).

Today in band, I got to play a lot of triangle. Chemistry was really annoying, my teacher is really annoying. We're doing labs tomorrow and I hate writing them up. I don't know if I have to finish my essay outline by tomorrow, but whatever. Taking the train with Kevin and Gavin was fun. Things are SURPRISING! I'm really in the dark! Right now I'm making CDs for people, because that's what I like doing best.

listening to: m79 - vampire weekend

No comments: