5.29.2008

please please please

WOAHH two posts in one day. Just had some things to say.

I had a good time at Amelia's, although I wish we could've stayed outside longer, life looks so good under the sun. I love Mikki's camera, I love the satisfaction when you hear the click. I wish I was an actual photographer, or good at taking pictures. Mikki also has a very comfy shoulder, it's useful for when watching Sleeping Beauty.

Went golfing again today. Before I made plans to go, I told Gavin that I was probably going, and since I was going alone, he offered to come and caddy for me, which may be the nicest thing, because it meant that I didn't have to carry my clubs, and I had company. He drove me there and back, the Honda is sweet. I love the golf course, especially when it's empty. I'm still afraid of the bridges. When he dropped me off, we had a short conversation about where we were. We don't know yet. My stomach still lurches all the time, I'm hoping I'll get the answer tomorrow.

"... so you think it would work?"
"i think it would work.

i really do."

I don't remember wanting anything quite as much as this. What a new feeling.

listening to: waste of paint - bright eyes

No comments: