5.27.2008

i'm not sorry

We went from a band trip to a choir trip, and I have no idea where we went, but the sky was so blue and everything looked so beautiful. There was a c-train that was always there. A lot of people I love were there, and I had my camera the whole time. I kept trying to capture the perfect moment but it always got ruined. At one point I tried to take a picture of the c-train, but there was a really weird setting on my camera that made it take a burst of pictures from different point of views. After Cailey, Megan, Mikki and I were hanging out in the hotel where we were staying, which looked like a really old, beautiful building, they suddenly disappeared and I had no idea where they went. So I called my mom and got her to pick me up so I could meet them wherever they were. So as we're driving, I see Gavin in a blue shirt waiting on the opposite side of the street for the bus, and my mom and I wave to him and he waves back. I keep trying to take pictures, but I'm unsuccessful. We then see a sign that says "shark tour" and we plunge into water, my mom's still driving and I'm freaking out because there are sharks swimming dangerously close and there's blood all around. But the thing I was freaking out about most was that my camera was still in my hand, and we were under water. Finally we get back onto dry land, and I meet up with Cailey and them but the first thing I do is turn on my camera, which I suddenly realize is a bad idea. My phone (which was in my pocket) still worked, and that camera turned on, but I could hear water splashing around inside it. And that's how it all went down.

No comments: