5.26.2008

i just won't have a future anymore

Today was such a gloomy day. It was so cold. Chemistry sucked. I really do not know how I did on my English essay, or my biology test, or my math test. Definitely not a great Monday. After my math test, which was last period, I was feeling not great at all because really, I pretty much sucked on my written, so I left the room feeling terrible. I ran into Elliot, and right away he lit up and gave me a hug, thanked me for the CD that he had not listened to and said he was excited to listen to it. And that made me feel really, really good.

I stayed after school all day because of French grad and choir, and I didn't really feel like going home and back again, so I stayed at the school until 6. I found a bunch of people I could hang out individually, until vocal jazz was over and I didn't really have anyone. Well, right after vocal jazz, Brittany saw me from across the room and just ran towards me, and it was awesome. I gave her the drawing I drew of her, and she laughed so hard, which was very great. People made me feel good today.

Being honest with you has made me so much more confused, I'm afraid that it was all a mistake. Or maybe it was really good, and maybe it's all a relief and maybe now something will happen. But I don't know now. Last night I had a dream that we were at school, and my locker was on the third floor. We were talking with some of our other friends, and suddenly I had to go up to get something, so I headed back up. Up there, I met some of my grade twelve friends, and so I started talking to them when suddenly you came up, and just right there you grabbed my hand and started holding it without anyone else noticing. A lot of other weird stuff happened, like a staircase that moved up and down that really creeped you out, and we spent the rest of my dream in there. But I remember the whole time that I wanted you down with me, holding my hand again.

I've had this dream before, I want it to be real so badly.

No comments: