5.21.2008

how am i supposed to pretend i never want to see you again

Things go full circle a lot of the time. Right now it's like a Venn diagram, with lines overlapping and I end up getting confused, just like in math class. The gap where everything overlaps is getting smaller and smaller though, I want to get closer to you and further away from .. someone else. Lots of things wear off, feeling disappear and it's left me with lots of thoughts and I don't think I'm confused, I'm just not going to do anything at the moment. You're definitely not doing anything. At least, I don't think so. I like when you put your arm around me, except I never know if you do it just because you're tired and want to get up the stairs, or if you're just trying to be subtle. I'm probably just overthinking all off this right now. But it's not fair. You're great, and it's hard not to fall into this trap. Especially when you just chuck a whole bunch of signals at me, just to watch me try to catch them all and work them all out.

It's funny. I get so many dreams with so many people whenever I care extremely for them, but you haven't showed up even once. I really do care for you, though. I can feel it when I'm around you, when you look at me and sometimes I just want to burn messages into your face. How can you say now that you don't feel this way too?

listening to: guru / sinnerman - plants and animals

No comments: