11.16.2008

there's nothing to keep my fingers warm

Honesty was how I got you, maybe it's how it can fix things.  It's so strange how willing I am to talk about this on a public blog, yet I am too scared to tell you any of this.  I'm afraid that you don't want the same thing as me, and that it will ruin our friendship.  But this is how things were like before June, and look at what happened.  I fell in love with you.

I want to win you back, not because this is a game, but because I really need you.  Because I feel like I'm on the wrong level of happiness, and the only way I can level up is to be with you.  I am totally fine without you, but it feels so wrong that we are not together.  I know I sound really desperate and dumb but I think about all of this all the time.  I think about all of the things we used to do and I miss it all so much.  It's so constant, like a fog horn ringing through my head in the wrong key.  You may think that this is the right path, but to me this is such a huge mistake.  I told you that I wouldn't have changed anything, but honestly, I would have changed the ending.  We have taken the wrong path.  It's getting me deeper and deeper into this thick forest, and I feel so lost.

I want to tell you all of this, but I don't know when the right time is, what the right words are, or if you feel the same way.

listening to:  this lamb sells condos - final fantasy

No comments: