11.22.2008

i'm seeing in me now the things you swore you saw yourself

Two nights ago, I had a dream with so many parts that are blurry, I remember just one bit:  I was walking, presumably in a mall, by a rail when you came up beside me.  I put my arm around your waist, and suddenly you put yours around mine, and told me that you thought that we should try again.  I've never had something in a dream feel so real, but I remember how warm your hand was, and how comfortable and natural it was.  But a dream is just a dream, and it's nothing but wistful thoughts.  

Yesterday was the first day I've gone out with my friends and done something in a long time.  Megan and I went to Art Central right after school, and we visited the majority of the stores in there.  My favorite is still Uppercase.  After, we were about to exit when we discovered that there was a roof park.  So we went up there and got a great view of the c-trains, the streets, and the Calgary Tower.  After that, we decided to walk to TD without going outside, which required going a long way around using the +15 walkways.  On our way, we ran into Stephanie N, Jenny, and Stephanie D, and we decided to race to TD because we were going opposite ways.  They won, because Megan and I accidentally went the wrong way once.

After we got to TD, we went straight to the train and headed back to Megan's house for dinner.  We watched the beginning of Get Smart with her sister and her friends, and then we headed to the theatre to watch Quantam of Solace with Kevin and Gavin.  It turned out that the show we wanted to catch was sold out, so we went to Paul's house and hung out there for a while.  We watched Tokyo Drift in weird colours.  After that, we dropped Megan off at Crowfoot and went to Stephanie D's house to watch a movie.  We went down to her super nice house and played pool and Rock Band.  Finally, at like ten, we started watching The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.  I am such a chicken when it comes to horror flicks.  The whole time, I was hiding under my pillow beside Kevin, who is pretty scared of horror movies too.  It was pretty fun.  Gavin kept trying to take the pillow away and make me watch, but I hate seeing people get their body parts destroyed.  At least I actually watched most of the movie.  And I didn't get any nightmares!

No comments: