11.05.2008

hours of asking if you were fine, and saying i was fine too

I am shaking off my habits of procrastination! Well, kind of. I worked pretty hard on my social studies essay this evening, I really want to do well on this. It's strange to see how my thoughts are on paper, because I'm always trying to string them together and make them cohesive, but somehow when I look over what I wrote, it doesn't really come off that way. I wrote a lot for my exploration; hopefully I'll have enough for my arguments. I'm not exactly following Mr. Price's outline, but I feel so much more comfortable with Mr. Beland's way, and with my own written out outline that hopefully it'll make my essay good enough for him not to mind.

I need to start writing again! My thoughts used to flow so endlessly. I used to think a million different things right before I went to sleep, and now it's just .. blank. Or they're all too concentrated. Sometimes I dislike change, when it takes away the good parts about me. What's so great about me now? It feels as if I've lost all of my special qualities, and I'm the same obnoxious person I was when I was younger. When am I ever going to grow up?

"Soon we'll make a habit of it." What I should've said, instead of telling you that I'd punch you, was that it really wouldn't be a bad habit. I miss hugging you, I had forgotten how nice you smelled, and how comfortable it was to be so close to you. Although, if you push my hat over my eyes again, I might actually have to punch you.

No comments: