11.18.2008

i don't care what they say, i'm in love with you

This day has been nothing but thoughts.  As much as I want and need you, it just might not be good.  School is good and my friends are great.  Our relationship right now is at a good point.  I might as well not ruin things.  This cut runs extremely deep.  I guess it's going to take longer than two months, but nonetheless it will heal?  We'll have to see how things turn out.  I think my conscience is warning me of things.  I am almost absolutely sure that you don't want the things that I do.  Nothing adds up, but if we look at the entire reason why I feel like a mess, it makes sense.  You don't want me.

I had a good talk today.  These days it's so easy to take everything and internalize it.  I never told anybody what I told you, even though the words form so clearly in my head.  I just really wanted to talk to you, and I'm glad I did.  You are a really good listener and a really great friend.  I was afraid I wouldn't know how to say things, even though I so badly needed to let it all out, but with you things are so easy.  Thank you so much.

No comments: