11.15.2008

i know we're going to be the lucky ones

This week was so short and I loved it.  The school stuff that was supposed to worry me didn't; I felt okay about my social studies essay, my social studies and math test went well and I didn't feel all freaked out about it like I usually do.  My report card was good, and I'm almost done my university application.  I drew a logo for my sister's friends' podcast, and the two frustrating days spent on the tablet PC was really worth it.  Natalie loved her birthday present, and her dinner was really, really fun.  I love hanging out and talking, especially when you're surrounded by the most hilarious people.  Diana drove Mikki, Kate, Ramon, and me home and it was pretty adventurous.  Her reaction time to braking is actually terrifying.  Grad proofs came back yesterday, and I'm actually happy with how they turned out.  For once, I actually looked good.  My friends are amazing and they're trying to convince me to choose photography as my career, but I don't think I'm there yet, and although sometimes I doubt my choice of computer sciences, I think I will enjoy it and I think I'll like web design.  Hopefully everything will work out with me that way.  I'm going to have to go to guidance and check to see if I have all of the right courses.  I'm pretty sure I do.  I'm doing a drawing right now of a zebra, and it's making me remember how much I love drawing.  Last night, I had a strange dream about watching volleyball or playing it.  My alarm made me forget it all, and I only remembered the fact that Cole was in my dream

listening to:  do the whirlwind - architecture in helsinki

No comments: