1.24.2008

and you love me just like a stranger

I went out and hung with Jessica today, it was a whole lot of fun! At first I was kind of afraid that it would be a bit awkward, because I don't actually hang out with her a lot, and I wasn't sure if we'd have that much to say to each other, but we headed down to Oolong, sat down and just talked. We talked and talked for at least two hours, the foam from my hot chocolate had dried to the sides of my cup by the time we decided to head back out. I love Jessica's personality. After when we were getting on the train we ran into her friend, and we headed down to her house and watched TV for an hour and so. What did we learn from Little House On The Prairie? In order to get your parents back together, pretend to be blind. Then, fall off a horse pretending to fall off a horse to fake a recovery from being blind, causing you to forget that you faked being blind, and there you have it! A happy ending. God loves you.

I think I'll call you now. Maybe now. Uh .. now? Why is this so hard?

listening to: stars and sons - broken social scene

No comments: