1.29.2008

it's a hospital bed but it's all just the same

Cailey, Megan, Mikki, Gavin, Diana, Aidan, and Cole came over. We watched a lot of The Office and played with my recliners. It was quite a comfortable silence, and it's always good to laugh in a group. What else is there to describe? We played musical chairs with my couches, although not really, it was just sitting in someone else's spot when they got up. I got to sit beside Aidan for a long time, I liked it. He left last, so we hung out in my basement for a little while. We didn't play on my drums, or play foozeball, or hockey, or basketball, or Gamecube, or Wii, which is what we could have done. We instead stood by the door and talked, talked about soccer and scarred childhoods. It was perfect.

I've kept all of your letters, but I can't read them anymore. It kind of hurts how we used the word love. Like an icicle, it's melted and now is just a pool of water sitting at our feet. But then again, since it's only gone through a physical change, it hasn't disappeared. It's just in a different state right now.

listening to: he poos clouds - final fantasy

No comments: