1.07.2008

they say size doesn't count, but my heart is a house

Last night my siblings and I actually had some together time, it's been a while since we all got together and did something, and it was fun. It's fun making fun of my brother, even though really I love him and I hope he knows that. We started out playing DDR, but after that got boring because we only own one mat, so we went on to play Mario Kart and I love the reactions of my siblings, how they'll yell in frustration or how we'll all give this yell, sort of like a prayer, that somehow we'll get that red turtle shell that will hit the person in front of us, thus allowing us to get 2nd place or whatever. I really love having three siblings, I wouldn't trade it for anything.

This evening, I filed away all of the notes I've received, and it felt like I just cataloged all of the love ever given to me.

listening to: mini t.v.'s - chad vangaalen

No comments: