1.19.2008

we lift our hands and pray over your body but nothing ever happens

I spent basically my whole night last night in the bathroom puking. It would have been awesome if it was just to cleanse my system, and if after a while I felt better, but instead it turns out that I have a stomach flu, and I have to wait two or three days to recover. Which really works out when I make plans on Monday, now I have no idea if I can go or not.

At least I stopped puking, seeing as I don't really have anything in my stomach to throw up. My dad and I spent over an hour at the clinic, and my stomach hurt like nothing before. Thank goodness for Gravol - my stomach feels really strange right now but at least it's not really hurting. Hopefully I'll be able to fall asleep sooner or later, I am exhausted but I have too many body parts making me uncomfortable.

I wish you would call me. But then again, I don't believe you have my cell or home number, which is shame. Maybe I'll talk to you tomorrow.

listening to: the sea - final fantasy

No comments: