1.14.2008

come and slip and slide right through the ground

To you, I think the fact that you are consuming my thoughts and my dreams must account for something. I missed you today, I'm glad we got to talk for a bit after school. Squares and oboes. We're silly. I can't wait for Wednesday, it's going to be the day, I can feel it.

Anyways, I'm sorry about how same my posts have been, and for my pining, and for sounding so extremely lame. Maybe I'm hoping that writing will make my heart start pounding a little more normal, and help me fall asleep a little better. It's not helping either.

Things that happened today: took pictures for the band council, found out I owned my last bio unit test with a capital 'O', made a date for Wednesday. It's weird how I want to stop time and fast forward it at the same time.

No comments: