1.18.2008

so feel free to drop the ghostly line, 'i'll be glad you called'

I was part of debate, and we all were sitting in desks in the foyer of the school. At the front are three or four people who looked really eccentric. After a massive discussion, I end up with a lady who is pursuing me, even though I'm a girl. We go to my house, except it's not actually my house. There was a period where I got her to go away, but she ends up at my house anyways. My friend who I live with let her in, I guess. She is all over me and it's extremely uncomfortable. After many attempts to get her out, and her getting too close to me, she finally gets out and I'm able to be in my kitchen with just my friend.

I end up outside shortly after, and I'm back in my cul-de-sac. It turns out that the woman now lives in the house beside ours, and it's not a woman, it's a man. My dad is on a motorcycle, although he's not actually my dad. I tell him that there's a woman pursuing me, and he laughs and asks why anyone would do this. I give him the most serious look and say, "it's because .. I'm part of the Fab Five." My dad stares at me and bursts out in laughter before driving off.

A policeman with a thick mustache then comes up to me and tells me that he believes me, and that he'll help me. I look into the window and I see the man staring back at me, so I run back into my house through the open door. With super speediness, he ends up in my house though, and I have to use brute strength to get him out. I lock the door and run to the kitchen to pull out a biggest knife from my mom's knife set.

Then I woke up.

No comments: