1.12.2008

sometimes the radio plays to no one

Last night we had the first band practice in FOREVER! We recorded a song, it sounds a bit shitty right now because my drumming was off and I kept forgetting when to transition, and layering was weird, but it was cool. Gavin found a whole bunch of ball in a cup's and so we played with them obsessively whenever we weren't playing .. so whenever someone else was recording. I'm at 282 now. I think Connor's still only at 241, but that's because he didn't steal one and take it home.

Gavin and I worked on my song, well I guess it's now our song because he's got the song part and I've got the lyrics to it. I felt really self conscious singing whatever melody to his guitar, but I guess it ended up pretty okay. It's really mellow. I've got to keep working on the chorus though, I can't believe I've forgotten how the rhythms go already. Way to go, Allison.

No comments: