1.16.2008

i've got a man to stick it out and make a home from a rented house

I hate it when I can't fall asleep, even though I desperately try to get tired. Last night I didn't manage to fall asleep until way after four in the morning, which really wasn't good since my social studies exam was at 9:00. I wasn't even worrying about the exam, more about what was going to happen after it. My heart pounded way too fast, my stomach clenched and unclenched, and my skin felt so hot I wanted to live in just my bones.

The exam was alright, I'm thinking I got over 80 which isn't too bad, but it's not a ninety. I wanted to find out how I did on my essay but I couldn't find my teacher. I did, however, find out that my unit test average is now 80, which is pretty sweet.

After the exams, Aidan and I went to Starbucks, and we spent over an hour just talking and it was really good. After,we took pictures for the band council thing. It was really funny; we found a random computer monitor in the parking lot, a license plate that said "GIGEDY", and a "Grease Only" container. We went to Wendy's after, and spent about another hour talking.

We had a long pause when neither of us spoke, he was playing with the salt and my mind was screaming at me to tell him. My stomach felt sick, my heart was pounding in my throat too loudly, and it was weird to hear the quietness around us, to have stopped talking for once. I was scared, and I almost felt like I was going to black out from the panic and fear pumping in my brain.

I finally told him what I wanted him to hear.

No comments: