7.22.2007

i like eating fruit off of trees when i'm with you

I've been really paranoid as of late, and kind of depressed for no great reason. I keep believing that you don't want to be my friend, and for that I've been doing a lot of strange things lately. I don't know why, but something in my mind keeps convincing myself that you don't want to hang out with me, or talk to me, or have anything to do with me. I don't even understand why I'm telling myself this, but half of me is actually buying it and making me feel terrible.

It might be because of the movie I watched last night, because the movie was basically all about that. My mind is going crazy, and I don't even understand that logic behind all of it. I'm really sorry. I really do still want to be your friend. I just have to convince myself that I do.

"... you don't like me."

No comments: