7.13.2007

it's freezing in the lonliest winter

Golf is finally over for the week. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! I think my game is actually improving, because I can hit my iron shots a lot better. My driver's kind of wonky now, though, and I just need to work on my putting. Wow, that sounds like a lot of stuff to work on. My dad bought me a new set of used Ping irons off of eBay, and so I'm pretty excited for that. They probably won't come in for a couple of weeks, and I have to get them fitted, but, hey, they're Pings!

I can't believe how fatigued I am after four days of golfing. When I was bringing my bag to the car, my shoulders were in so much pain. My shoulder muscles are sore from swinging, my ankles feel weak, my calves are tired, and I was really tired (until I slept in the car). I really can't see how people can play every single day! My bag must be really, really heavy or something. Maybe I should use the pencil bag my dad bought, or something. Or carry around less clubs.

I remember maybe a year ago, my dad told me that I should make a blog posting about my golf scores and such. I kind of laughed at the idea of it and thought, "why would I ever want to do that?" Well, what do you know; I think most of my posts so far have been about golf.

Tomorrow will be a day off, so I'll probably practice some more golf. I really hope I don't wake up hurting everywhere. Then on Sunday, I get to see Abbey! I am actually really excited for it. Abbey, can you believe that I haven't seen you for maybe three weeks? It feels like it's been forever.

listening to: turn up the stars - hey ocean!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No I can't believe it!!!!!!
sunday seems so far away! haha