7.23.2007

i'm glad i hitched my apple wagon to your star

So I've finally got my mind cleared up, thank god. I feel a lot better now. Last night I didn't think about the things I had been thinking about before. Instead I was thinking about August 30th and things related to that date. Anyways.

My brother started theory classes today. All I have to say to that is, HA HA HA!! He already has five pages of homework and a hand cramp. I remember the days when I had to go to theory class. That was brutal. You'd spend three weeks in a house with ten or so other kids writing notes and stuff of the sort. The teacher was really, really intimidating. You definitely didn't want to get anything wrong when you were in theory. Last year my brother learned theory from me, and I was a pretty lax teacher. I don't think I ever gave my brother homework. I don't think he'd do it even if I did. So, Gordy, five pages is nothing! Just wait until the load starts building up. Soon you'll be doing twenty. And you definitely won't be able to get out of that!

No comments: