7.31.2007

the wind is knocking at my door

So I broke 100 today, scored 96. I won low net, but the prize was so worthless: a jersey five times too large, and a baseball cap with the Coca-Cola logo. What the heck?! Other people got like sunglasses and sleeves of balls. I wish I got those instead; at least then I could trade it in or something. Gah. I hate donated prizes. Gift certificates are a whole lot better.

Anyways, I didn't manage to qualify for the tour championship because my friend Ali got the last spot. But I think that's ok, because I still have three tournaments to play. If I don't qualify by then, I'll be very angry. I hope I'll be able to stay under 100. I still have to fix some things.

Nathan is such a good band. Ever since I've heard of them, I've started to listen to them. I want their album now. They are one of the many reasons I'm glad I went to Folk Fest.

listening to: 1234 - feist

No comments: