7.15.2007

i'm wide awake, it's morning

Bad things about today:

Trying to function in 30+ degree weather with only three hours of sleep.
Harry Potter being on at the completely wrong time.
Sitting in the sun on the C-Train and the bus.

Good things about today:

Everything else. Right from meeting Abbey at the C-Train I had a phenomenal day. I loved getting coffee with Abbey (even though I didn't buy coffee). I loved sitting by the river. I loved just talking and talking without any awkward silences. I loved Heather's voicemail, and eating lunch with her. I loved taking photobooth pictures with her, looking around at jewellery and other strange products in almost every store, and comparing every fast food place in the food court's price of bottled water. I really loved hanging out with the two people I wouldn't miss hanging out with for the world.

No comments: