7.25.2007

i want to be with you all the time

I almost broke 100 today! I played under my handicap! I got to play with the nicest girl, and she was an amazing golfer! I won a hundred bucks! I spent it on $137.00 golf shoes!

Today was an excellent day for golf. Except for the fact that I had to get up at 5:00, and I couldn't fall asleep until after 12 last night. My knees are really, really sore right now, and I think it's from the two and a half hour car drive! What can you do, though?

My mom bought my sister the Harry Potter book yesterday. She finished it today, and now it's my turn! For some reason I don't feel like reading it right now, though! I feel like playing the guitar. My older sister isn't too happy about that, seeing as she wants to read it too. For some reason, though, she wants to be the last person to read it. Weird.

Tomorrow is ... FOLK FEST!! God I'm excited. The girls I golfed with today joked that I should go play Athabasca tomorrow so I can qualify for the tour championship. Two problems, though: the first is that Athabasca is past Edmonton, the shot gun is at 9:00, so that means a five hour drive. Which means waking up at like 3:30 in the morning. Second problem is that I'm volunteering tomorrow, and it'd be impossible to make it back in time. I know it was all a joke, but I really do want to golf tomorrow. I was so close to breaking 100 today! If only if my six iron didn't mess up the last hole.

I'm extremely happy right now!

No comments: