7.28.2007

last night i dreamt that i hit a deer with my car

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

My phone's battery and memory is shot. I don't have a functioning phone anymore!! My parents are going to kill me. It's so damn ironic too, because hours earlier I told Heather that it had survived a fall from a chair lift, and being left on the C-Train. UGH! And plus, right before it dropped into the water, I thought, "It'll be ok in my pocket, it won't fall out." Well GUESS WHAT.

Yesterday was pretty fun in general. Heather and I just hung out around TD. And we got our eyebrows waxed. Why Heather said it would be fun, I have no idea. But anyways, it wasn't too bad, but it was just weird for me to do that kind of stuff in public. We headed down to the island and met up with Abbey after, and had to wait at the gate for half an hour. God it was hot yesterday! We got a pretty good spot, though; right up front, by the speakers. The bass was so loud, it vibrated in my chest!

The two acts I was looking forward to yesterday were Final Fantasy and Neko Case. And holy GOD they were good! It just blew me away. I'm going to see them both today again, so that'll be awesome! Too bad I don't have a phone. Fuck.

Oh, and I just have to say, if you make plans to meet up with someone at 12 in the morning, you better fucking turn on your phone. Or at least call them. Because that was just the shitty what happened at the end of last night.

No comments: