9.17.2007

before the machines got built, and before there were laws regulating free will

Please, please, please, help us escape!

Today was an good enough day. I went in to school earlier than I should have, but I guess I got a lot done. During English class, Jocelyne and I made the worst love poem ever. It made everyone laugh, though, so it was all good. Jocelyne couldn't even go through the entire poem without breaking down! It was even funnier when nobody laughed at Haley's poem, though. Mythbusters?!

My head started hurting, and I felt sick all day, but biology was fun. I impressed this guy in social studies by saying that I loved Broken Social Scene. I actually ran well today, which is weird because I felt shitty all day until I started running. It made my heart hurt, but that's alright.

I took the train home with Angela, and it was fun talking to her. I guess when you don't talk routinely, everything builds up and it's so much easier to have a conversation. We are going to have TV marathons on Sundays!

I walked home alone and planned my evening.

listening to: how my heart behaves - feist

No comments: