9.07.2007

a calm heart will break when given a shake

My first class today starts at 10:20, my mom is driving me at 9:20, I woke up at 7:00. There's something wrong with this.

I don't even understand why I woke up so early today, I just feel so anxious all the time. And worried. I'm worried that this year I will start to slack off, and I won't pay attention, and my grades will start to slip. Because I've already gone through two days zoning out. I'm worried that after I join too many after school activities, I won't get my priorities straight. There are so many other things that I worry about too, that are so irrational and silly, but yet I still can't stop worrying and thinking. My stomach has been twisting ever since yesterday, kind of like how it would whenever I had a piano exam. I can't get a good sleep anymore, because I either spend all night with my brain turned on, or I have a dream that suddenly turns into anxiety and wakes me up too early. I need to stop this, and get a grip.

But anyways, I think today will be a good day?

No comments: