9.12.2007

i am somebody else

Classes are so BORING, I wish it could be spare every class. Jocelyne and I watched TV shows on my computer today. I couldn't get the "Let's Go To The Mall" song out of my head for two hours, seriously. It's gone now. I guess it's like the Game.

I lost the Game.

Sorry Grace for not going to cross country. I have a million reasons why I don't want to go, but the main one is that I don't like it. Seriously. But I will try to go to all of the rest. Very unhappily. I don't see how I will ever be able to like running, I hate it so much right now. There is no pleasure in the aching cramps I get, and the painful, aching feeling in my calves. So I'm glad that I didn't go to cross country, even if it means that Grace will be giving me the silent treatment.

I opted for hanging out with Heather for twenty minutes instead. And it was far more enjoyable.

listening to: super trouper - camera obscura

No comments: